I've had my eye on this project on thingiverse for a while now, and just this summer found time to finally build it. I used the models from this thingiverse project, but freehanded it from there. Through the handle is a steel pipe and inside of the head is a custom wood insert and wooden dowels. I used gorilla two part epoxy for the structural connections, and locktight CA for the end caps. The finish was achieved through a series of sanding and priming steps, followed by brown and silver spray paint. Finally I used an oil rubbing technique but with black paint to bring out the depth of the runes.